Thursday, December 01, 2005

Solution to the 4 INCH TONGUE Quiz

[Dec. 2 update]

Bill is right!


The message is on a church sign!

There is a secondary answer to the question, too. The sign is located in Australia.

I think that's significant. I assume that not even a clergyman can have missed the obvious sexual inuendo. And only in Australia could a church try to attract attention by posting such a raunchy message.

Never in Canada, that's for sure. Never, never, never!

Click on the photo, and it will take you to Chosha's blog. She posts four other church signs; the first one also utilizes a sexual inuendo. The signs are tacked on to the bottom of a meme post.



(the original post, minus the photo)

I lifted this photo from another blog, but I've edited it so that you can't see the name on the top half of the sign.

Where do you suppose the sign was located? Go ahead, guess. Tomorrow I'll provide a link to the blog where I got the photo.

10 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Juggling Mother said...

I hope it's from a zoo & therefore some kind of animal reference:-)

 
At 10:52 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger The Misanthrope said...

My guess it has something to do with hunting, so I will say a sporting goods store.

 
At 11:43 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Wasp Jerky said...

Probably not at a church, I'm guessing.

 
At 11:59 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger LoryKC said...

hmmmm....butcher shop?

 
At 12:34 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Bill said...

I would say a church ! call a six foot tall man to repentance and he may drop to his knees.

However, In my opinion only a very naive pastor or one with an odd sense of humour would post such a saying.

 
At 4:22 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Aginoth said...

Although it looks like a church sign I expect it isn't... I'm flummoxed frankly

Q...can I get you to change the link to me in your sidebar/blogroll to http://aginoth.blogspot.com/

I had to delete my other blog (trapped in the body of a civil servant)...long story

Thx

 
At 10:56 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger stc said...

Aginoth, you're right!
Belatedly, I note the "churchsigngenerator.com" ID at the bottom right of the photo.

I'm too trusting by half. It makes me a sucker for these computer-generated things.

Still good for a laugh, though … even if the laugh is partly at my expense.
Q

 
At 9:59 AM, December 03, 2005, Blogger LoryKC said...

I looked closer and noted the area code first (253--Tacoma, WA--a place I lived for 6 years) so I was about to mention how people are a little less conservative out there....THEN noticed the "churchsigngenerator" label on the bottom too.
Oh well! It was fun checking these out!

 
At 10:55 AM, December 03, 2005, Blogger stc said...

Here I am reversing myself again!

The churchsigngenerator.com site says these are real signs, and they are American! (Most of them are from the Austin, Texas area.)

But I can't believe an American church would deliberately post a reference to oral sex.

It must have been posted in innocence?! (Can anyone be that naive? Wouldn't others in the church have corrected whoever posted this message?)
Q

 
At 12:19 PM, December 03, 2005, Blogger Wasp Jerky said...

I stand corrected.

Naivety: 1 Church: 0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home