Friday, November 25, 2005

Fun with JACK AND ENID

Here's an activity to consider next time you're bored. Plug a few words into the Internet Anagram Server:  aka, "I, REARRANGEMENT SERVANT".

(Hat tip, Web Junkie.)

Now we can all be as clever as a certain blogger whose blog name (TONER MISHAP) is an anagram of his user ID (Misanthrope).

Here are some of the anagrams I got when I entered "Simply Put":
ITS MY PULP
LIPPY SMUT
LUMPY PITS
LUMPY SPIT
MY PULPITS (an interesting coincidence for a former preacher)
PITY PLUMS
PITY SLUMP (when it has been a while since anyone took pity on you)
PLUS MY TIP
PUL MY SPIT
PULPY MIST
SILTY PUMP
SLIPPY TUM (remember to warm the massage oil first)
SLIT MY PUP
TIPPY SLUM
TIPSY PLUM
and my personal favourite,
LUSTY PIMP
I don't know that I'd want to use any of the above for my user ID — certainly not "LUMPY PITS", for example — but "SLY IMP" is pretty good. (It's an anagram of "Simply".)

Try it out! I bet none of you can top "LUSTY PIMP"!

(btw:  "JACK AND ENID" is an anagram of "Dick and Jane".)

9 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, November 26, 2005, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

And I thought that you were trying to set me up with someone. Darn. ;)

 
At 4:09 AM, November 26, 2005, Blogger Juggling Mother said...

What fun!

I think I'll post some of mine too:-)

Although Shaming Rot sem to be appropriate for what I write:-)

 
At 8:38 AM, November 26, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

Lusty Pimp is the FIRST thing that comes to mind when I think of you...what a coincidence!!

 
At 8:38 AM, November 28, 2005, Blogger stc said...

Heather:
Wait 'til you see how I dress.
Q

 
At 2:35 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger LoryKC said...

I'm supposed to be up here writing but this was much more fun!
“LoryKC” turned up absolutely nothing but I had more luck with “Lory’s blog.”

Let's see…nothing as great as Lusty Pimp but I did get Boll Orgys! Bogy rolls, boll gyros and Slob Glory also get honorable mention.

 
At 6:56 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Haley said...

I don't know about that Q, "Haley's Space" comes out as "Cheep Ass Lay". I think that can compete.

 
At 8:23 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger stc said...

• Lory:
Mary P. and I have played around with a few words, and a lot of them don't work out very well. Not enough vowels in Lory KC, I'm sure. But Slob Glory is pretty good.

• Haley:
Nice photo! I don't remember you having horns … must be that religious anthropology you're studying.

And I agree, Cheep Ass Lay is right up there with Lusty Pimp!
Q

 
At 9:55 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger snaars said...

For Snaarsissism, I got "Assassins rims", "Is Mans Ass Sir", and "Rams Ass Is Sin". Not as good as Lusty Pimp or Cheap Ass Lay, but interesting nonetheless.

 
At 10:25 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger stc said...

Snaars:
"Rams ass is sin" is good, for sure. You should keep that statement in mind when you do the "Dante's Inferno" test.
Q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home